I took down my last post because it was too long and not interesting, but this one is better. I went skiing yesterday! It was icy, really warm and not crowded at the area we went. It took me a little while to get my "snow legs" back, but I made it. The black slopes out here are between a green and a blue back home. However, the ice made it a little more challenging. We got "twilight" tickets, so they were good from 3 PM to 10 PM instead of 9 to 5. I got to see a snow machine in action for the first time, and there was a race going on one slope. I'm tired this morning and may end up a little sore. I've attached a picture of us before the day started.

Love to everyone!
Love the picture!! You girls are gorgeous! Miss you!!! :-)
ReplyDelete