Hi everyone,
It's been a little while since I posted on here. Not too much to report. Super Bowl was fun, with lots of food and some friends up in Arlington. The Patriots lost, so everyone around here was a little sad yesterday. Work has been good - sometimes I get a little frustrated with the hoops I have to jump through, how manipulative our patients can be (or try to be, unsuccessfully), or how little effort some of the staff put into their work. There are others who make up for it though, and I am grateful.
I went out dancing with some friends over the weekend and that was really fun. It took me a while to find them, but in the meantime I got to poke around all over Boston. I was in the Back Bay and Copley, then Central Square, then Downtown and finally Somerville. Looking back at the city from Quincy the next day was kind of fun, since I knew I had been all over. No fun pictures this time. Maybe next week.
I've been going to a yoga class now that my Monday night clinic is cancelled and it's been awesome. My back was a little sore yesterday and by the time I was done with class it felt great. There have actually been research studies suggesting that yoga may be as beneficial for the back as physical therapy. Who knows - I just know it's working for me.
I'm getting off of Facebook on the 15th, so I've been collecting contact info from friends. I just realized this blog is run by Google though, so I'll have to pare down the information on me in here, too. They will be changing their privacy policy in March and I'll have to decide what to do about email, etc.
Love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment